Come to the ONLY writing workshop in Los Angeles that teaches you how to tell stories in the DIGITAL age!
Got a story you’re just itching to tell? Join me on Saturday, January 28th for a transformative 3-hour workshop in beautiful Burbank!
You won’t leave the same way you came in.
I work with aspiring authors who want to tell their stories and entrepreneurs who need a book to support their business. Now is your chance to build something significant!
I can show you how to take those ideas and turn it into a book full of original ideas people want to buy. I know, because I’ve done it myself. I’ve spent thousands on getting my film degree, am a voice actor, worked in film production, produced podcasts, written a book. I can teach you how to tell your story!
This workshop in particular has a few important takeaways:
- Learn how to organize and structure your thoughts
- Learn how to create the perfect inspiring environment for ideas to flow
- Learn how to set yourself up for success way before the book comes out
- Learn how to use marketing tools like Facebook Ads to drive book sales
- PLUS: Learn the 12 Secrets of Self-Publishing in the Digital Age
- BONUS: Instructor-led writing prompt during the working lunch & Q&A session
We’ll be meeting at a beautiful co-working space in Burbank, CA.
There’s only 12 seats. Literally. Hurry and get your tickets here.